QR codes-those checkerboard-on-a-bad-acid-trip thingies-are popping up everywhere. In ads for Macy's and Target, on real estate signs, on hats and tee shirts, on maps, emails, business cards, TV spots, YouTube videos, social media, and on the side of a truck I saw last week.
What does it all mean?
- Build your social media "likeability." Simply by scanning your QR
code, many people will follow your social media lead and "like" your
- Promise happy scanners that they will get value for their efforts.
"Like our Facebook page for latest news alerts and exclusive coupons."
- Encourage purchases. Drive people to a special landing page where
they can download coupons, make purchases, or conduct other financial
- Become a product authority. Educate by offering access to product
information, reviews and comparisons. Spice it up with a video or a
mobile buy now option.
- Get people to your website where they can sign up for a blog, request a quote, or just check you out to see if you are serious.
QRious about your very own personal QR code?Contact me! The first 25 readers who request their own personal QR code linking to their website will get it absolutely free. Send your request to Ellen@PaulandPartners.net.